TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 Australian Open - Stuck in the mud

View Single Post

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 04:31 PM   #439
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 Australian Open - Stuck in the mud

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Well,Paul,this is definitely an appropriate thread title,but Petra claims that she's going to play Paris Indoor,whose MD starts next Monday.I'm sure that Petra's team will plan her flight so that she arrives about 15 minutes before her 1st match but,regardless,we should find a way to extract Petra from the mud so that she can free herself,physically speaking,and board the plane,don't you think?
Please Bruce. I don't want to get mad.

It makes me think about the part of the article, when the reporter asked Kotyza, about 'changing the training regimen--that's not working-- with the new fitness guy'. And I'm thinking to myself, "How the hell did you fire Ivanko during the middle of the year; announce a search, then take months to come up with the current guy--who we knew would be nothing to write home about in the first place"!!?

Geesh-uz!! It's truly all on Petra.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote