TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 03:05 PM   #4733
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Still very depressed, but slowly trying to do stuff again to keep my mind busy. And looking forward to the evenings when I can exchange a few words with you guys and watch some tennis. I record most sessions and watch some of it in the evening. I watch some matches live, but I try not to miss out on TOO much sleep at night because I already find it hard enough to sleep as it is. Usually I watch the first match live and record the rest to watch the following evening.

The Woz song is dreadful, but lots of top 40 stuff today isn't that much better - at least not to my ears. But don't forget that I'm an old fart, so...
Time will heal everything And you recorded the matches! I've been missing epic matches left and right, oh well, I guess I can make do with SS commentary and some highlights

You should definitely get more sleep, don't tire yourself. Health is still the most important.

Nah I can't understand the music these days as well, and Oxygen is not THAT bad It's really comedic although I'm sure that's not the intention
domon17th is offline View My Blog!