TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 03:00 PM   #4725
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
Thanks to Vika's new collaboration with RedFoo, I've been listening to the GOAT tennis song, Woz' Oxygen.

That whole music video just doesn't make any sense

Hey Chrissie-fan, how're you?
Still very depressed, but slowly trying to do stuff again to keep my mind busy. And looking forward to the evenings when I can exchange a few words with you guys and watch some tennis. I record most sessions and watch some of it in the evening. I watch some matches live, but I try not to miss out on TOO much sleep at night because I already find it hard enough to sleep as it is. Usually I watch the first match live and record the rest to watch the following evening.

The Woz song is dreadful, but lots of top 40 stuff today isn't that much better - at least not to my ears. But don't forget that I'm an old fart, so...
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!