TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 13

View Single Post

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 11:17 AM   #3341
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 13

I'm watching the highlights of Jeca's match against Ivanovic and I see some real great signs of improvement. Much better than her match against Wozniacki here last year.

Firstly, she's timing the ball 200% better on both the forehand and backhand wings. Her rally ball seems to be much heavier, more consistent and safe.
The forehand seems much more stable than last year and she can hit winners of it. The backhand is really starting to become a weapon again.

The MAIN thing that I loved most about this performance was her smile and attitude. I haven't seen Jelena smile like that for years! (literally). I'm so used to see her so miserable and down on the court that I was SHOCKED to see her laugh/smile at numerous points in this match!! I've missed it so much. I hope she can keep up this attitude, it will serve her good for sure.

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!