TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 10:57 AM   #683
country flag architennis92

architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light architennis92 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Thanks for the welcome Thought I would post a few more observations since you seemed interested.

Firstly all the practice sessions I've seen have been mainly focused on the forehand with hardly any work on the backhand. It's not a great surprise but its just interesting how much more she trusts the backhand than the forehand. Also I think it's great that she still wants to improve the forehand even further.

Also it's really easy to notice what a great coach Sam is at the practice sessions. Seems to know exactly what she needs whether it be more encouragement or time to let the frustrations out. At one session they had quite a long talk, obviously not sure what it was about but afterwards you could hear him say it was promising and she got quite a bit happier after that point. Not really liking the dress, in practice she looks very fit and the dress makes her look a bit out of shape. Why can't she just go back to the legendary shorts

And on a completely unrelated note what is with Vika being the media's favourite punching bag? They only ever seem to report about the negative stuff with her and take things completely out of context. I know she might have been a bit prickly with them on the past but surely they have to let it go at some point. From what I've seen she has been one of the best players with the fans this week.

Anyway not back on site till Thursday for the semi finals so hopefully she has a good game tomorrow and gets there do I can watch her again
architennis92 is offline View My Blog!