TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 09:54 AM   #451
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

I agree with the comments above regarding the coaching. I also believe Caro never liked the idea of having a new coach. The fact that she still had Piotr around when the other coach was with her on the court implies that. I think it was an idea of Piotr himself to try new input, he let himself heard several times in the press that he was looking for his replacement. I think that he probably convinced her to give it a try but she was not really committed to that decision.
Maybe this dependance will be detrimental for her in a long run but if a person is not comfortable with new input it's never going to bring anything positive for them no matter how good it was.
marineblue is online now View My Blog!