TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 07:55 AM   #1828
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Also yes I agree about your reactions to GM,
When that 'who has the hardest draw' poll appeared I instantly voted for Petra and placed Masha like 4th from the top 5
Because even if domi/Kerber had got through they would've been a non-entity. Masha has Na then either the world number one or well Rena

I'm sorry but the biggest supposed test for rena is Stephens in a slam QF and Vika with the easiest of draws has already managed to drop a set and be broken by Monica. Masha can't help it if she demolishes scrubs that need to be demolished

And btw this isn't a delusional post because Na is her biggest competition yet and a huge step up in level, and while a lot of you wanted Aga I was rooting for Na. Being able to retrieve agas dropshots aren't going to help her in the final. She needs a boxing match
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote