TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 07:26 AM   #1819
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Not as good as some of her earlier rounds and was a bit scratchy in parts but she also had some really good parts and did more than enough to win. Im just so happy that she is in the semis. I know this is going to sound weird but I feel so calm now regarding the rest of the tournament. Had she been playing Aga I would have been nervous because I as many of you know I cant stand her but I feel like Li is more of an equal so I could better cope with a loss.

There is also that part of me that wouldnt mind as Im not keen on seeing another beat down in a final in Prime time.

I sound like such a fake fan.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote