TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Fall Tournaments

View Single Post

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 04:44 AM   #74
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fall Tournaments

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker1989 View Post
Damn, I'm blind. All-American playing number 3? Unless Scott has gotten way better and Aeriel has gotten worse, she should not be playing behind her. Texas could have a decent year
Well Aeriel didn't play too well in the Fall. But yeah, UT could be good.

Scott lost to Sanchez-Quintanar in 3,
and Ellis beat Stancu in 3.

Really, TAM and UT actually had a battle out there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embittered View Post
Elizabeth? No idea. Alicia Louisa Esme Evelyn ("Lissey") will be hoping to play in the lower half of the line-up, I imagine. (She played at 4 in yesterday's match against Utah, which is surely her upper bound for the time being.)

EDIT: @NUWildcatTennis

Also, these line-ups are pretty arbitrary, aren't they? Lissey up to 2 today.
Jumped from #6 to 2?

And surprised about Sellyn, since she didn't have too spectacular ITF junior results. If she's real, that'll be a huge boost for VU..

Just saw the result that she got bageled by
Riobueno of UM, another Spring recruit.

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson

Last edited by fantic : Jan 22nd, 2013 at 04:50 AM.
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote