TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Pac 12

Thread: Pac 12
View Single Post

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 05:23 AM   #625
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pac 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
and how is that a curious fact

I think you use to be a Krista fan, but just don't know it yet...
Well, not many have beaten Krista in their junior years-after all, she's a ISC and EB winner, and has beaten Gibbsy at Carson ITF too(I still remember Gibbsy exclaiming 'OMG' when she got hit a winner by Krista painting the corner ). Moreover AO junior tournament semifinalist, she's a super-duper-elite.

So, having 3 players who beat Krista in one college team is...formidable?

And I AM still a fan of Krista , I swear I was feeling terrible when Krista was being bageled by Sabrina

(Surely you don't expect me to openly root for her when she's playing a Trojan? Since I was a Trojan fan WAY before even knowing Krista )

To pledge my 'fealty' I'm going to wear a Stanford hood t at ITF Rancho Mirage, where she's scheduled to play (Allie Will applied too And Irina Khromacheva, former ITF junior #1 ranked player whom Krista thrashed in AO junior Quarterfinal)

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Nil admirari (never enthuse over things).
- Horace, Epistles

Last edited by fantic : Jan 22nd, 2013 at 04:58 PM.
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote