TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Australian summer-start of 2013!

View Single Post

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 03:42 AM   #484
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Australian summer-start of 2013!

Well I finally watched the match. There wasn't much Kiri could do with Serena playing so well, cleanly and powefully. Serena served an amazing 87% on first serves. Wow. That is unreal since she generally goes for alot on her first serves. She pinned Kiri to the baseline in rallies and overwhelmed her with depth and power. I only wish Kiri played more slices and forehand fades in this match. But that's easier said than done because Serena's ball comes hard and heavy and there isn't much time for Maria to prepere for slices, fade shots or drop shots. I really hoped Kiri would do much better in this match than win only 2 games but it wasn't to be.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote