TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Your biggest comeback in a tennis match???

View Single Post

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 02:24 AM   #82
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your biggest comeback in a tennis match???

In a final a month ago, I started out a bit passive and lost the first set against a guy in singles who was hitting lines and getting netcords in his favor. First set 3-6. Then I finally got a break point at 1-1 in the second and after that I started getting pumped and nailing winners left and right. Won the set 6-1. In the third, he took a long break and got a new can of balls (which is not a rule for the tournament, he did it because fresher balls benefit him). I lost my flow and came out flat again making silly errors. Went down 0-3 before firing back to finally win the title 6-4 in the third Not a big comeback, but it was tough considering it was a final, I wanted to win, and was annoyed that I was practically let it slip away at 0-3 in the third. But it was a great fight.

In Mixed, me and my partner were down 6-7 2-5 and then we started to play back and I practically played singles. We won 6-7 7-5 [10-5] They were clueless how to react to me doing that.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote