TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 12:42 AM   #4783
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
She's demanding to know why I haven't been declaring Watson and Robson to be future GOATs. I decided to just ignore her first one, but she's sent me 3 more since. Deleted the latest one straightaway without even reading.
let me talk to you about LethalLaura
I'm gonna assume it's a she, so the other day she sent me a pm cause she wanted to know more about me, asking me my msn and everything, she was stalking me on TF just so I can connect on msn (asking me so many questions on my private life and everything)
And one day, I found out that she was lying to me when I saw Willytards exposing him in Serena Slam saying that she was pretending to be a girl, that she put a fake pic on the thread pic of yourself
So few hours later, I confront her and ask her to tell me the truth and why she was lying about her on line and she tells that she couldn't trust anyone in TF because everybody pretends to be someone else over here.
That she would never post a pic of herself in this forum and then I told her to fuck off cause she was just crazy and she asked me not to talk with her in private anymore, after stalking me for a week on msn
I swear don't answer to her she has issues. I don't even know if it's a guy or a girl tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App

Last edited by doomsday : Jan 22nd, 2013 at 01:13 AM.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!