TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 12:05 AM   #443
country flag neverforget
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all neverforget is a name known to all
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

I am not sure exactly why this happens, but a Caroline loss hits me hard. I agree with many here that she shows some improvement over last year. I also agree with those who said her father should distance himself from being a pseudo-coach of Caroline. I have watched for over 3 years now. What I have observed is that when he goes out to talk to her in non-Grand Slam tournaments he does not stop talking for 99% of the time. That is not coaching, it appears to me it is a father dominating a daughter who is now a grown woman. I say this also believing there is absolutely nothing malevolent about it. I just think it hinders her development.

Last edited by neverforget : Jan 22nd, 2013 at 12:10 AM. Reason: left out a word
neverforget is offline View My Blog!