TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Lisa Raymond cheering thread

View Single Post

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 11:49 PM   #4621
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lisa Raymond cheering thread

^I was looking forward to this the past year. And if your back hurts then why even contemplate playing Mixed in the first place? Like I said, until last year, the few years before he had withdrawn, not entered or only played Wimbledon, so this just makes me even more annoyed. And I mean it's Mixed Doubles, there really isn't all that much effort needed in this format + as I said before AMG withdrew, I KNEW she'd withdraw with a back injury of her own, it was only potentially 4 matches needed, suck it up and aim to complete both your's and Lisa's Mixed Slam!

Still just bitter about Lisa missing out on the chance altogether. I really want her to get the Aussie Mixed before the likes of Serena swoops in and takes it from her.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!