TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

View Single Post

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 11:24 PM   #4044
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracle Worker View Post
I think generation younger than Maria (Sharapova) is lost. The future of tennis is Robson/Stephens' generation. Lisicki as member of lost generation will never win slam. Radwanska will never win slam or she will repeat Schiavone's success. Some big win just before retirement. Wozniacki is gameless so she will become the most successful journey-woman of all time. Azarenka still has a chance to win more titles, but with Serena in her big form and Maria reaching her peak form it's quite impossible for Victoria to stay in TOP2. Although I want her to win with Serena and then losing to Maria in final of AO.

Polish commentator during Schiavone/Kvitova's match: Yes,I think they both passed their peaks.

Sounds like one of TF's [insert player here] has passed their peak and will never win a slam again/be slamless.

Agatha is capable of snatching a slam or two IMO. But she needs a weak draw like at Wimbledon for it to happen. Caroline should have beaten Svetlana. So many wasted chances, but she has lost he main assert consistency and mental strength. I was disappointed she lost. There hasn't been a Woz/Vika match up for a long time & I was interested in that. For awhile now I've been secretly rooting for her by default because I am a stan for Rory Zoja will disown me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
I expect her first title to be Premier title, she doesn't seem that motivated when she plays MMs.
Very true. Too many wasted matches at MM level. Ironic that her first SF was MM on clay She hasn't done anything at Premiers yet. I will be interested to see how she does in IW/Miami.

Last edited by Cilla : Jan 21st, 2013 at 11:31 PM.
Cilla is offline View My Blog!