TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

View Single Post

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 10:48 PM   #4040
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

I think generation younger than Maria (Sharapova) is lost. The future of tennis is Robson/Stephens' generation. Lisicki as member of lost generation will never win slam. Radwanska will never win slam or she will repeat Schiavone's success. Some big win just before retirement. Wozniacki is gameless so she will become the most successful journey-woman of all time. Azarenka still has a chance to win more titles, but with Serena in her big form and Maria reaching her peak form it's quite impossible for Victoria to stay in TOP2. Although I want her to win with Serena and then losing to Maria in final of AO.

Polish commentator during Schiavone/Kvitova's match: Yes,I think they both passed their peaks.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!