TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Bojana Jovanovski...

View Single Post

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:16 PM   #3073
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bojana Jovanovski...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
lol @ all the hate and certain xenophobic comments in the result thread. It's not like she started grunting yesterday, but now when she made a decent slam result people realized that she grunts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Long story short: Bojana is an Eastern European irrelevant trash, Sloane is a young American hope, she's more relevant for WTA, she will save WTA, deal with that! And all that coming from a guy who goes around accusing everyone of being racist.
Seriously. I decided not to read any comments because I kind of like Sloane and don't want to become sick of her because of the GM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupojohn View Post
I just discovered that Bojana has a Facebook page after seeing her post something on Twitter. Some of those pictures are just
Bojana is very pretty indeed, I just wish she wouldn't use so much make up (in such a wrong way ).

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

I miss Elena Dementieva.
Brena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote