TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping #3 | Australian Open | Congrats to xiiergai and Jaco·He/safinfans629!!

View Single Post

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 08:03 PM   #1188
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #3 | Australian Open | Tuesday OOP is out! 1st day of SFs! 11am st

60 seconds with...Frederik (TT Stud )

1) What is your real name and where do you come from?

Frederik, Berlin.

2) What was your highlight of the 2012 TT season?

2 QFs and 2 SFs at the slams

3) What are your TT goals for 2013?

I stopped playing all the other games to focus on TT. So I'd say top 10 in singles and #1 in doubles are my goals.

4) one word to describe....
yourself
your doubles partner
the Australian Open TT managers

I'm really bad at describing things with one word... so I'll just skip this one. All I know is that I have a great doubles partner and that you two are two of the best managers we have.

5) your favourite food?

I don't have that one favorite food but I really like Asian, Italian and Mexican food.

6) your favourite drink?

orange juice

7) last book u read?

I'm not the biggest reader. Last book I read was probably Harry Potter 7 the year it came out.

8) last movie u watched?

Cloud Atlas

9) best thing about your hometown/country?

our new airport LOL

10) If you were stuck on a lonely island and one ATP, one WTA and one TT player would be there with u...
Who would it be? (give us a short explanation)

Tommy Haas because he's my favorite player.
Arantxa Rus because she's my favorite player... and she's hot.
Hayato because he's my doubles partner.

Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote