TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 07:07 PM   #1784
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by **mashafierce** View Post
Ok I don't see why she played so great.Yes her serve is great but if Kirilenko weren't so frightened she could have even broken her. I am not delusional I know that if Masha had played Kirilenko she wouldn't have beaten her so easily but all I am saying is that Serena isn't unbeatable right now
If you play two great points and get to 30-0 up on her serve, she'll ace you 4 times in a row to hold!

Anyway, Maria is still far from the final, even if, given her goals, it's hard not to start thinking about it. I want Maria to win a HC slam so badly!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote