TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 06:26 PM   #1783
country flag **mashafierce**

**mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
I'd been really confident about Maria's chances the first week, but after seeing Serena last night it feels like the tide has changed in a big way. If Maria does reach the final, I just hope she doesn't get a beatdown. It must be so disheartening to work so hard, and play so well, and then not make any progress. Who knows what will happen in the next few days though.
Ok I don't see why she played so great.Yes her serve is great but if Kirilenko weren't so frightened she could have even broken her. I am not delusional I know that if Masha had played Kirilenko she wouldn't have beaten her so easily but all I am saying is that Serena isn't unbeatable right now

Steffi Graf best female tennis player ever
**mashafierce** is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote