TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mirjana's 2013 Down Under swing

View Single Post

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 06:06 PM   #225
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mirjana's 2013 Down Under swing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikireturns View Post
Whatever the situation may be -- unfortunate.

Hope Mirjana works hard and shows what she can do in the Midland, Michigan $100K.

Looking at her this evening, she certainly is as fit as any woman on tour and her power is -- WOW.

Miki has her own unusual, unique power as a hitter. Guess that's one reason we like her.

Best of luck to a player who has already proved herself honorable.
She really does have awesome power. There was at least one point where she overpowered Pavlychenkova, who is herself no weakling. I have watched a lot of her matches both livestream and in in person and I have yet to see her lose because she was overpowered. Even Sharapova didn't really overpower her, just she made a crapload of UEs that day.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote