TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Video: What do gay men think about vaginas?

View Single Post

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 05:45 PM   #30
country flag Level55

Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of Level55 has much to be proud of
Re: Video: What do gay men think about vaginas?

You think it doesn't exist? Unfortunately it does. Some gay men and lesbians express disgust at heterosexual couples. I have also seen some lesbians talk about how gross two men together is and vice versa. It's hypocritical. Obviously you are not gonna be turned on by it, but to call it disgusting? Then complain when straight people call gay sex "gross"?

As I said, my best friend who is a lesbian went out with a girl who talked about how disgusted she was by two men having sex with each other and with straight couples having sex with each other. There is a difference between not being turned on and being grossed out!
Level55 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote