TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

View Single Post

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:09 PM   #1023
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The SS Dementieva, New Horizons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makatieva View Post
I would love to see Lena on twitter (specially now that I realize how much time I wasted on twitter )

But how can we actually convince her??

BTW, that's one thing I don't understand about Lena, she has the last version of IPhone (yes, now she has the last one, that is much bigger) and she goes with it everywhere (just look at the pictures from last year, she's always looking at the phone, even with Maxim next to her) but she doesn't have facebook or twitter.

I've got the theory that she uses whatsapp with mommy Vera
We know she also uses her phone for photos of Patrick and Rocky.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote