TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:38 PM   #4635
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post

I do have a sense of humour, you don't. Or at least this sexual puns reserved for 13-year-olds do not appeal to me. Anyway, you are fucking annoying(not that I am not as well but at least it is on purpose when it comes to me) hence I am following Mary Cherry's example of dealing with you. Have a nice life!
Whatever
LMAO at Mary Cherry's example Do you even realize she doesn't fully ignore me as the other day she attacked me in Interesting Pictures thread ? and we all know what happened before Pop Contest, she was insulting me on twitter behind my back. Hardly the right way to ignore me. But feel free to do so, I won't let myself being annoyed by someone here to the point I put him/her on ignore.

EDIT : Very lame answer "LOL I DO YOU DON'T !!!11one!" if anything, I can laugh about everything including myself, and I can't believe you are actually annoyed by our convo, to be honest, I find it very funny.
debby is offline View My Blog!