TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:34 PM   #4634
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
Just signed up for the gym. Didn't realize how out of shape I really am
Ugh, never entering such a vile place, full of sweaty peasants. I mean, it is so boring and must be awkward. I have come to terms with my fat ass; just embrace your inner fat self.

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post

@Svetlio : Get off your high horse I was only joking, you should get some sense of humor really. Don't take everything so seriously, Dumbsday and I were just kidding around.

I do have a sense of humour, you don't. Or at least this sexual puns reserved for 13-year-olds do not appeal to me. Anyway, you are fucking annoying(not that I am not as well but at least it is on purpose when it comes to me) hence I am following Mary Cherry's example of dealing with you. Have a nice life!