TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 04:28 PM   #434
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post
And what components of her game they have helped her to improve in the last couple of years?
Yeah,I second your sentiment.APDP isn't the sort of deal that helps players solve major problems with their games as Caro has,as we've seen with at least one other player who won't get mentioned here.According to Burisleif,the program isn't even designed for such problem-solving(that is,if I understood him correctly).

My biggest beef with CERTAIN APDP guys is that they try to act as pimps in offering their charges to hungry,seeking celebrity males,in tennis or outside of it...and they apparently spew ass-kissing flattery to 're-assure' struggling players that they're doing just fine,even when they're clearly NOT

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

JUSTICIA PARA LAS NORMALISTAS!! Pena de muerte para todos los narcos en Mexico!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!