TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Hingis - Compare Radwanska to me when she's won a slam

View Single Post

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:54 PM   #41
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hingis - Compare Radwanska to me when she's won a slam

Legend is right. Aga gets so much praise for having a different game and people love to compare Aga to Legend because of her variety but what they forget is how better Legend was at handling overwhelming power from big hitters. Radwanska is good at handling power but when you look at the fire power Legend was facing (prime Serena, Venus, Davenport) compared to what Radwanska is facing, the gap between them is huge. Aga's game isn't complete enough for her to start winning slams and Legend's game won her multiple. Legend was a maestro, Aga is more the leader of a high school marching band.