TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Hingis - Compare Radwanska to me when she's won a slam

View Single Post

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:22 PM   #34
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hingis - Compare Radwanska to me when she's won a slam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodite View Post
Hingis is a FRAUD. She tested positive for cocaine in Wimbledon 2007.

The likelihood that she is a little Lance Armstrong of tennis is quite high. When their career is slipping away into obscurity the cheaters will try to compensate by increasing the dose. She probably cheated all her career. Just like Lance Armstrong never really won a Tour de France Hingis probably never won a GS. But I'm glad she doesn't want to be compared to Aga.

Also: Hingis tactical skills are questionable. She couldn'y handle junior Azarenka. Aga could. Perhaps Hingis the cheater thought she could take on junior Azarenka without cheating. Obviously she was wrong.
Are you retarded?

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote