TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:00 PM   #427
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineblue View Post
Yes,luckily. Had they stayed longer I doubt she'd get at least to the fourth round. Piotr & Sven got her further than Sanchez got Jankovic. TJ 'helped' her to losing in round 1 of 2 slams. Now she has the right team IMO, they have worked together and achieved amazing success. They are there to stay as she obviously has a lot of trust in them.
I hope so. Whats good about a message board is that you have different opinions. None of us know what will happen.
If I was a part of Caroline's team I would be very concerned. She doesnt play like someone who wins a lot of titles and makes deep slam runs. And thats who she was in 2010-2011

I would watch her against Vika & Aga back in 2010, and I never thought they would be in 3 of the last 4 slam finals and win several mandatories, and Caro would be winning 5 matches the last 4 majors.
I didnt see it coming, and its been happening for a long time, almost 20 months now, a huge part of her career, and a part of her career where she was healthy and should be moving forward, like Vika & Aga have been getting better
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!