TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread

View Single Post

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:44 PM   #2232
country flag angliru

angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread

I lost my youtube channel some time ago, so I wonder if anyone can upload two brief Caro-Ula ralleys for me? The files are in avi format here (c. 10 Mb, no popups, no waiting, just download by pressing the big orange button "KLIK HER FOR AT DOWNLOADE FILEN"):

1. Volley
http://gupl.dk/690470/

2. Forehand
http://gupl.dk/690471/

I created the clips but they're not my property. Titles and tags of the videos doesn't matter (to me). It's entirely up to you.

I'll explain why I'd like these videos youtube. I was in an argument on facebook last year where I had to oppose the usual haters' claims that Caro had never had a forehand, that she couldn't volley, couldn't do dropshots, never went to the net, couldn't hit inside out, that she was always playing cowardly on the important points, and so on (you know the stuff). So I thought it would be be nice to have a collection of videos where she did all of this in one match - and at a very young age. And having the videos on youtube seems much more persuasive than just linking to some downloadable files.

That was last year, but I still think the videos could come in handy in the future. And I've decided to settle with the two above, although I had prepared five videos. If I had to settle with one, I'd prefer the first one (volley). It's not relly, really important (I'd create a new youtube user if it was) but it would still be nice
angliru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote