TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ridiculousness: Story of Manti Teos Dead Girlfriend Is a Hoax

View Single Post

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:12 PM   #32
country flag Mary Cherry.
you're all sluts

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ridiculousness: Story of Manti Teos Dead Girlfriend Is a Hoax

Finally got around to reading the whole story and I'm baffled that it took this long for him to be rumbled. I mean, with all those different news outlets covering it, surely one of them would've thought to check the obituaries/police reports like Deadspin did?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentenaire View Post
Love this comment:

"Wow. All of these Catholics are crazy upset about Lennay not being real. You can only imagine the kind of shitstorm it's going to be when they finally find out about Jesus."
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote