TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ~Ana's articles~

View Single Post

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:06 PM   #4007
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Ana's articles~

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spor...-1226557810362

The bolded quote feels so surreal to me.. Results don't come as early as you expect? Define early, right? Its been 5 years. And then sometimes things take time to fall into place? I hate this kind of thought process.. its as if its not in your hands, but in the universe's hands, and suddenly, at some point, stars will simply align. I mean.. WTF?!
Same old. It's all a process, it takes a time, things should fall into place. What things, what place? My brain hurts me when I read it. Things to fall into place, really? Just way for the right moment, Ana, that's the way. In the meanwhile Errani will play slam finals, Kerber will play slam semifinals, Makarova and Stephens will play quarterfinals and Ana will wait for ... to ... whatever. And those girls with limited skills and talent deserve to be successful much more than Ana, Petrova etc.
Cajka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote