TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 12:02 PM   #421
country flag Minotaur

Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold Minotaur is a splendid one to behold
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
I guess we have to see how the whole year plays out. But while other consistent young players like Vika and Aga have progressed in their careers, Caroline has gone backwards.
I dont know if the adidas team helps.

This whole thing is about how much Caroline wants her game to improve. We know she is comfortable with her dad and that will be this year at least. But she is definately not as good as 2010, early 2011, when she closed matches out and had winning streaks.
But first I want to see if Sveta can make her match with Vika competitive. If she can play Vika close, then losing twice to Sveta will look okay
So lets see how this goes.
I believe her bad results are a mix of lesser committment to tennis than before (it started when Caroline realised that there are other good things besides tennis) and obvious lack of self confidence (which she lost after those losses to inferior players)...
JANINA WICKMAYER SHAHAR PEER

JUSTINE HENIN - TRUE TENNIS LEGEND
Minotaur is offline View My Blog!