TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Konjuh

Thread: Ana Konjuh
View Single Post

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 10:30 AM   #1177
country flag okramb

okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold okramb is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ana Konjuh

Maybe it's because it's for the first time on some Grand Slam or GA in general that she is #1 or #2 favorite...

Everybody expects her to make at least the final and she knows that she is in the position to take #1 spot next Monday...

I think she is not going from match to match like she did when she was underdog but she thinks few steps in forward and that's not a good thing, she is still to young and unexperienced for something like that...when she was 4-0 up in the first she started to think about something else I think, there is no other explanation, she is far better player, or maybe she is just not in form yet but then she wouldn't start with 4-0, she would have troubles from the very beginning of the match...

I think it's a mental problem and I think that she will play better against better players. Then she wouldn't have time to think about nothing else but a match that she plays at the moment.

She is already the youngest girls that is still in the draw
okramb is offline View My Blog!