TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 10:21 AM   #420
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetadri06 View Post
I can't really take comfort in the fact that she got to the fourth round, considering she didn't really play anyone that could hurt her after Lisicki, and Sveta ended up taking her out like I thought she would. If Pavly didn't bomb out in the 1st round, she probably could have taken out Caroline in the 3rd round. She didn't defend her points and she's out of the top 10. Not alot of positives to take from this tournament. We'll have to see how she does in the next mandatory/premier.
that indeed. moreover I would point out that she lost a match in which she was the player playing the best tennis and the one who had more chances to win the match and in the end got edged mentally by Sveta! this is worrying IMO

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!