TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 10:13 AM   #419
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

I guess we have to see how the whole year plays out. But while other consistent young players like Vika and Aga have progressed in their careers, Caroline has gone backwards.
I dont know if the adidas team helps.

This whole thing is about how much Caroline wants her game to improve. We know she is comfortable with her dad and that will be this year at least. But she is definately not as good as 2010, early 2011, when she closed matches out and had winning streaks.
But first I want to see if Sveta can make her match with Vika competitive. If she can play Vika close, then losing twice to Sveta will look okay
So lets see how this goes.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!