TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Hindrance's pics and reports at AO2013

View Single Post

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 09:32 AM   #95
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hindrance's pics and reports at AO2013

MONDAY REPORTS
Lepchenko/Zheng vs. Date-Krumm/Parra Santonja
Lepchenko's attitude always looks pissed on court. There was a point where she hit APS and a point where APS hit KDK in the back

Tomic vs. Lottner
Sara's movement was even worse In the second set Lottner was just making too many errors. The match was really on Lottners racket as Sara couldn't do anything with the ball.

Konjuh vs. Adachi
Ana blowing a 5-0 lead 5-0 onwards she was just ball bashing and spraying balls everywhere She was just lucky to get that set. Really the match should've been so much easier for her. Her forehand is massive though.

Xu vs. Kiick
Xu has a weird two handed forehand. Its probably weird to me as she lets go at the last minute. But it doesn't look right. Kiick doesn't look like shes 18- Xu can be a really good ball striker but was just too inconsistent.

Fanning/Kontaveit vs. Dunne/Makarova
Only saw the set point in first set but it was moonball girls doubles After Anett put away that volley for the set the girls looked really happy and were smiling and laughing. Don't know what happened onwards

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote