TennisForum.com - View Single Post - December Showdown & 2013 Summer Events

View Single Post

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 09:27 AM   #1259
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: December Showdown & 2013 Summer Events

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozfan44 View Post
Watched the first set of Bains yesterday and was thinking to myself what's all the fuss about, she was slow and spraying shots everywhere, glad she lifted her game after I left. Sara was looking good and fighting hard in the bits and pieces I saw of her. Rischbeith started well also, but got a bit tight in the end and struggled with the wind in the third set, a shame as she was playing some very nice tennis.

Well done to Dani and Olivia.... was hoping Maddi Inglis may have been given a shot here, had a good match against the top seed in Traralgon last week....not that I am biased towards WA players at all hehe
Maddison opted to play a G4 in New Zealand instead. Maybe she thought she take some easy point to get her ranking up.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote