TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Hindrance's pics and reports at AO2013

View Single Post

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 09:23 AM   #94
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hindrance's pics and reports at AO2013

SATURDAY REPORTS
Hon vs. Sun
Priscilla was playing good in the first set, she has a really nice solid game and can go far with it. Sun has a weird grip on fh, bh and serve In the second and third set Priscilla was just being a BBB and Sun was just pushing..

Cabrera vs. Vajdova
Lizette is sooo inconsistent I think its the way she hits her shots thats why its inconsistent. Imo her fh needs a technique change because its too inconsistent. Vajdova looks like a mini Putintseva.

Bains vs. Fridman
When Naiktha is on she is Unfortunately she made too many errors that day She hit plenty of winners though. Fridman looks like Rus/Wozniacki/Bertens In the tight stages of the match she was just pushing and she always looked to her mum everytime she lost a point.

Tomic vs. Pantuckova
Only saw last set, but Sara plays like Bernard Her shots are so effortless and don't use much power, but she can hit very good clean winners. She can't move though

Kontaveit vs. Dart
Anett has a good game and I believe she can crack top 100 easily. From the bits I saw she was just bossing Dart around everywhere and Dart couldn't do anything.

Lottner vs. Bolsova
This was actually a quite good match. Lottner is tall and looks like Vaidisova. Both I thought were moving well and had good rallies in the match.

Jovanovski vs. Date-Krumm
Only saw 3 games, but Kimiko is such an inspiration

Gajdosova/Ebden vs. Lisicki/Nielsen
This was actually quite an entertaining match Lisicki couldn't get a return in but it was fun because the ladies on the court kept smiling and laughing.

Stephens vs. Robson
The crowd was nuts for Laura. There were so many GB supporters. Had no idea why Sloane didn't try to make Laura run more though

Venus/Serena vs. Govortsova/Dushevina
Venus and Serena are just Serena is funny when shes at the net

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote