TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 10:07 AM   #416
country flag sweetadri06

sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute sweetadri06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

I can't really take comfort in the fact that she got to the fourth round, considering she didn't really play anyone that could hurt her after Lisicki, and Sveta ended up taking her out like I thought she would. If Pavly didn't bomb out in the 1st round, she probably could have taken out Caroline in the 3rd round. She didn't defend her points and she's out of the top 10. Not alot of positives to take from this tournament. We'll have to see how she does in the next mandatory/premier.