TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Is Sloane Stephens the most popular American in the WTA?

View Single Post

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 07:14 AM   #68
country flag Sally Todd

Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is Sloane Stephens the most popular American in the WTA?

I think Sloane has the potential to be a marvelous clay court player and eventually a Roland Garros contender/champion. For that alone she's refreshing because clay has been anathema to US tennis for far far too long.

Sloane is interesting, a work in progress. Her court positioning on hard courts reminds me of Nadal early in his career. Whereas there are a fair amount of men on the ATP tour who could take advantage of that and consistently smack winners, in the WTA right now...uh, not so much.
Sally Todd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote