TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 13

View Single Post

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 06:34 AM   #3335
country flag Brena

Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute Brena has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato View Post
Hmmm I wonder if JJ is continue to play doubles. She was scheduled to play with Petkovic for a bunch of tournaments, correct? I really think it would've helped her singles game. They seem to have a really good chemistry and they do play really well together. Now she is probably going to be playing with the most random doubles partners as she usually does
Yes, that's tough luck. More so for Petkovic, obviously, but for Jelena as well.
I hope Jelena's injury is more of the psychosomatic nature as usual, but her body definitely seems to be betraying her. Or she's not fit enough.

By Harold Pinter&Brena

''Man up or go home.''

''Who cares? Hahahahahaha!''
Brena is offline View My Blog!