TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Caroline's Live Scoring Thread v 11

View Single Post

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 06:20 AM   #1682
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline's Live Scoring Thread v 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I think all things considered Caroline played a good match. It was another one of those 'it could have gone either way' matches. Problem is that for the last eighteen months or so those 'could have gone either way' matches far too often end up being won by her opponent. That for me is the biggest difference between the current Caro and the Caro of old.
Very true. It will take a while for her to get back to the level where she would not lose such a match. She is heading a good direction IMO. Over past 12 months the things she did with her playing style did not add to any to her strengths but rather the opposite.Inability to convert on important points, throwing away a lead with errors that is all very 2012 stuff.
I think that it will take a few months for her to improve her current weaknesses. Maybe at the time of French Open things will be better.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote