TennisForum.com - View Single Post - [WTA SAVED!] AO R4: Stephens d. Jovanovski 61 36 75

View Single Post

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 06:19 AM   #105
country flag semprelibera

semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future semprelibera has a brilliant future
Re: [WTA SAVED!] AO R4: Stephens d. Jovanovski 61 36 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temperenka View Post
Honestly, considering the frequency of Bojana's laughably atrocious errors in the first set, I'm not surprised that Sloane started pushing more. I mean, wouldn't you all do the same? Why hit a lower percentage shot when there seems to be a 50% chance that your opponent's next shot will fly out of the stadium?

She needs to work on being able to switch between her aggressive and defensive games. Both are strong, but obviously today she needed to get back into aggressive mode once Bojana started finding the court. If she can find the right balance, she will make many many more slam QFs.
Basically this.
semprelibera is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote