TennisForum.com - View Single Post - [WTA SAVED!] AO R4: Stephens d. Jovanovski 61 36 75

View Single Post

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 07:15 AM   #97
country flag producer88

producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold producer88 is a splendid one to behold
Re: [WTA SAVED!] AO R4: Stephens d. Jovanovski 61 36 75

Her Post-match interview>>>> lmaooo too funny! I think Serena telling her to grunt more, is trying to tell her to be aggressive.

Again Sloane's only weakness creeped out on her, her focus/mentality. Someone needs to remind this girl she has fire power. She started to play defense & become shelter when Bojo started screaming louder and louder (seriously Vika & Masha grunt>>>>Bojo). She needs to learn not let the other player distract her and stay FOCUS.

I'm happy Sloane is on the map now! She started to get haters like Smitten & Jarkfish, and once you have haters you're doing something right! Good for you Sloane, welcome to the big leagues
producer88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote