TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO R4: Svetlana Kuznetsova def. [10] Caroline Wozniacki 6-2 2-6 7-5

View Single Post

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:18 AM   #156
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO R4: Svetlana Kuznetsova def. [10] Caroline Wozniacki 6-2 2-6 7-5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
No they wouldn't. People want to see Azarenka get tested, not get a bye

*prepares to be banned by Miffedmax for daring to breathe the name of another player*
Nope.

The policy is:

1. Any post bringing up any player other than one of the two involved in the match under discussion in such a way as to provoke a reaction from other posters will be regarded as SPAM.

Bringing up who the winner faces in the next round is fine. Unless you do it by heaping abuse upon the other player.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote