TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

View Single Post

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:38 AM   #4016
country flag JJ Expres

JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Muttering Thread - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
Although I completely agree that courts are slow as fuck, I don't think that it made a difference. I like Novak, I root for him, but he was outplayed for the biggest part of this match. Stanislas was simply incapable of taking his chances and he had too many. It always backfires.
When you have to hit 6 balls close to line just to force an error(not even hitting a clean winner!!) from djokovic your nerves fall apart, it's not like he missed some easy shots, novak just outlasted him and that's it, on faster surface 2 or 3 shots can finish the job
Watching matches on this courts is kinda weird, my eyes are giving me the wrong impression, so many times i think "it's a clear winner" and then the ball just slows down and opponent somehow manages to come back into the point.
JJ Expres is online now View My Blog!