TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Does Chris Evert bother anyone else as a match commentator?

View Single Post

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 01:24 AM   #82
country flag Ntosake

Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute Ntosake has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Does Chris Evert bother anyone else as a match commentator?

Quote:
Originally Posted by harloo View Post
This is why I dislike the commentary of Prissy Chrissy:

Dumb Blonde- check
Biased opinion- check
Homewrecker-check
Botox game proper-check
Sharapova ass kissing-check
Clueless about players, H2H records, or facts-check

She is absolutely the worst commentator ever. I don't even understand why ESPN decided to add her to the roster. She's biased, overly critical of players she doesn't like, kisses Sharapova's feet, and doesn't know much about the current players on tour or how to properly analyze a match.

The woman is unbearable and should be banned from the commentating booth. Every time she speaks I mute the sound or turn my Direct TV interactive coverage to a channel with British or Aussie commentators who do a pretty good job.
Gee, Harloo tell us how you really feel.I agree with most of this BTW, but for me it's still that open letter to Serena that I dislike her most for.
Ntosake is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote