TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 11:10 PM   #1746
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Also, I just want to revisit something that you guys were discussing the other day

I really don't see that there's any evidence ATALL that Azarenka is tougher for Serena than Maria is I mean, the two matches where Azarenka was actually competitive with Serena last year (Wimbledon&US Open), Maria didn't even play her, so I just don't understand how you can use that as a basis for saying Vika plays her tougher when, for all we know, Maria might have fared just as well or better if she'd played her at those tournaments. At the tournaments where Serena played both Maria and Vika, they lost in virtually identical scorelines (both lost 6-1 6-3 at Madrid, Vika lost 6-1 6-2 to Maria's 6-0 6-1 at the Olympics, Vika 6-4 6-4 and Maria 6-4 6-3 at the YEC).
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote